Monday, April 28, 2008

Spoke Too Soon!

So, what I said in a previous post about not being able to break 1700 +healing?

Bwahaha. BWAHAHAHAHA.

+1701, baby, with the addition of the Vindicator's Pendant of Salvation neck and just getting up the nerve to dump 220g+ on gemming it plus regemming my greens until just. over. the. mark.

Mmmm...delicious, delicious 1701 +heals.

Excuse me, I'm now going to go collapse for a few hours. Apparantly zomgjustafewmorearenagames is not a substitution for a full night's rest. 40 arena games done so far, though, and more to go today.

/glee

7 comments:

Ratshag said...

/cheer

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I just got mine to 1500...and slowly climbing :)

Anonymous said...

Grats! I know you have been working on that for a while!

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Now how about some Aldor rep to get 4 more bonus healing and 4mp5 =D.

I know you're helping out a friend so it shouldn't be a great concern. Hopefully with 1701 healing you'll get a few more looks your way.

Bell said...

Thanks everyone :)

And haha, Sonvar, I'll work on it soon enough ;)

I have been doing the quests out in SMV I skipped earlier, so that should give me a friendly little boost, but I can't do anything with my marks and armaments except put them in the mailbox until my friend hits Exalted! It's very important.

Anonymous said...

/squee! Grats on pushing the 1700 mark :D

Khol Drake said...

Gratz!!

...now get back to work! :D