- There is no drama. It was simply a difference in goals. There was no interpersonal drama, there was no in-fighting or hurt feelings.
- If you think you know a hidden reason why I left, or are suspicious, you're wrong.
- I am not looking for another guild at this time. I've had the same summer job since Junior year of High School, but this summer it no longer has any hours. This means I cannot responsibly commit to any schedule at all until I know what my employment situation this summer will be.
- This is a weird thing for me. I have never not had a guild on Bell. I have never not been an officer. I am a noob all over again.
- I hold no ill feelings towards anyone in my old guild, because there is nothing to hold against them. Like I said before, it wasn't a real problem, just a difference in goals and attitude, and I did what I had to do to find more joy in the game.
- School is eating my face right now, so I will probably not log in much on Bell except to fish a bit and work on my First Aid skill, maybe run an instance if I have the time.
- This has nothing to do with my previous post. This is something I've been deciding for a while. Like, a week or so.
Thank you everyone. For now, Bell is going it "solo." I'm still keeping in contact with a lot of my old guildmates, and I'm not quitting WoW. I'm definitely not quitting the blogging thing. I've just needed a change of pace.