Friday, April 4, 2008

Some Quick Changes and a Progress Update


Just to alert you to some new things on the blog:

I've added more little blog-link squares to the right, and their mouse-over titles should be working properly. There are new druid and other WoW blogs, but sadly no new guild member blogs. Apparantly, there's only a few of us in my guild cool enough to do this sort of thing...

I now have an e-mail just for my blog. Of course, this means it's very, very empty, but it's nice to have. It should be right under that picture of Bellwether looking overconfident and mis-matched. It is 4haelz AT gmail DOT com. Very original, and yes, that's spelled correctly. I'm a little concerned people will get it wrong, so remember to channel your inner n00b when spelling it out!

Otherwise, it's all the same old, same old.

Well, my guild's done pretty well! We've downed the Bear boss in ZA and gotten the Eagle to 16% after a few tries, so I'm confident we'll get him soon enough. I ran with another guild and have done Lurker, Maulgarr and Gruul all successfully (though no loot for Bell!) and several attempts on Magtheridon, though no down on him yet. Soon though! I hope!

And that's it for today's post. I'm gonna be out all weekend, both literally and figuratively, at Twal's house, sleeping.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of cool bloggers a quick note that I have started to aggregate your blog feed to spread the word. http://www.warcraftbloggers.com

Let me know if you have any thoughts or want to suggest other blogs. The site is brand new, so I will be updating the FAQ to answer common questions and such over time.

Nibuca said...

Hiya.. love the blocks.. though it does say to me that I need to put something more interesting on my page :)

Mystic Chicanery moved. It's now at http://chicanery.fibergeek.com/

Thanks,

Nibuca
http://chicanery.fibergeek.com/