Sunday, May 4, 2008

HOLY CRAP

Okay, so I have pictures of the Running of Da Bulls to post, but I have very little time at the moment. Rest assured, they'll be up soon.

However...

The Thank You post, over on the WoW forums?

It's still going.

It's on 27 pages.

A CM EXTENDED THE CAP.

Has this ever happened before?

If you can't tell by my many short sentences...

I'm in awe of the community at large for such an overwhelmingly positive response.

Thank your friends and PUGs today. It doesn't hurt you and can do them a world of good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so cool! Thank You Bell for giving us such a great post :P

Anonymous said...

Thats great Bell. Too bad you were lagging so bad we couldn't talk further during RODB. I do have one pic from it though when we were heading to IF.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k31/powerhound/RODB.jpg

Ratshag said...

28 pages ....
29 pages ....

:)