Friday, February 20, 2009

Twisted Nether Welcome Wagon Returns!

And yours truly is driving.

As terrifying as that is, I urge you to head on over and check it out. Every week on Friday I'll be introducing a new blog. Some have a few months of experience, some have only a few posts to go off of. It's a great way to expand your feed reader and find new voices, so I highly recommend it.

This is, however, the only time I'm going to remind you, as you should have Twisted Nether in your feedreader anyway. They're a great podcast with news, advice, interviews and more. I've been on it, and though I sound like a completely nervous dork (which is appropriate, seeing as how that's what I was) with a twelve-year-old's voice, Bre and Fim are always awesome, and have the best guests.

So head on over, check it out, stay a while, listen to bloggers strut their stuff, and have a good time!

No comments: