Thursday, February 26, 2009

Are You My Mommy?

No. No, no, no.

I opened the cage. Now go home.

…Seriously. Shoo. Your parents are probably worried about you. And, to be honest, you look kind of creepy. Like…bug-eyed piranhas. That walk.

Across the water. Over there. You know, where you live? I have work to do.

Oh…yeah, I suppose the orcas could be a problem. But…still. No. Go! I have to, um…make the grown-ups take a nap. You know, as punishment for locking you in cages.

Don't give me that look! It won’t work on me. You need to go across the water and that’s final. I’m sure…most of you…will make it…



*Sigh*

All right. I brought some sandwiches and shade. If you promise to be good, and stay under the umbrella until I’m done, I’ll give you the sandwiches. Okay? Just. Wait. Here.

Look, there’s nothing to be scared of, okay? I’m taking care of it. I’ll be right back. No, seriously, I will. Just…wait

…Fine. But one sandwich, then I’m taking you across the water to your parents. I hope you know you’ve cost me a lot of time and I am quite angry.

…What are you doing? That-that tickles! Stop that! You are all seriously in trouble! No murloc kisses! No! Arrrrrgh!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww hehe murloc kisses XD

Vargarth said...

Which part of mrrrlgrlrlrllrrhhrhrgrl means "mummy"?

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, I will never tire of those Murlocs and the myriad of ways that people find to incorporate them into their daily life...

If only they lasted a bit longer... ie. jumped into non-combat pet interface.

And I assure you, no matter what might have been suggested by my Valentines post... I am NOT their Daddy!

Bell said...

@gnome - that would make things a little awkward between us, wouldn't it?

Keeva said...

I love the baby murlocs sooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!

Anonymous said...

BEST QUEST EVER

Anonymous said...

I'm tempted to start my own daily quest, like the Kalu'ak one in Dragonblight. Send people out to steal murloc babies and bring them back to me!

Such a cute quest, I like the one where you get to dress like a murloc too... murloc form /dance is great :)

Anonymous said...

I loved that quest, I have several screen shots of Kay surrounded by her flock of baby murlocs... :)

I can see where Bellbell might be a bit dis-comfited by it all, though.. :)

and considering a previous poster said he'd love to have babies with Bellbell but feared what she'd do to ... him.... I think that's safest, Gnome... :)

Unknown said...

awwww... cutest post evar

Khol Drake said...

All I can say is: heh.

Steve said...

Next playable race imo. I mean, we already have Gnomes, we can't be far off. I'd be a Murloc Warlock, because come on that just sounds catchy.

Sir Sannhet said...

Coincidentally, Bellbell did once have babies with a certain BElf DK she'd rather forget....undead/draenei sex is somewhat....interesting?....

I'm sorry baby, I know I was supposed to call....something...came up. For the past 3 months. Yeah....

Lilivati said...

My death knight, who is most decidedly NOT parental, did this quest the other day. It was...disconcerting. XD

But the baby murlocs were so cute I was squeeing, and I'm not the kind of person who squees at the drop of a hat.

Anonymous said...

Now wait just a minute, Sannhet...

Bellbell and a death knight???

When that name and that class come together in my mind, I get this whole thing of "emo whiny babies..." :;sighing and referencing back::

Okay, "emo whiny babies who made bad decisions and now mope and gripe and weep about them."

Against all odds, she found one she LIKED??? And he was a HORDEE to boot?? I'd love to hear how it was she simply just didn't bury axe deep in sinus cavity and walk away gloating...

Wow.. he musta been something else... :)

Bell said...

@Kayeri - Button is just teasing Bellbell because he apparently enjoy extreme adrenaline rush inducing danger.

Sir Sannhet said...

He was a hard-headed man, he was brutally handsome,
And she was terminally pretty
She held him up and he held for ransom,
In the heart of the cold, cold city
He had a nasty reputation as a cruel dude,
They said he was ruthless, said he was crude,
They had one thing in common
They were good in bed
She said, faster, faster
the lights are turning red.