Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sixth Screenshot in your Sixth Folder...

Well, I don't have folders for my screenshots (not yet on the new computer, anyway), so I just took the sixth screenshot, period. It's hella boring, but, well, here it is:
Im in ur boat, bombin' ur pyratez.

This was started by Critical QQ, and perpetuated by Braids, who tagged me. I'm now going to tag other people!

So, Holy Discipline, Leafshine, Banana Shoulders, /hug, The Delicious Druid, and Tree Bark Jacket, let's see what pictures you're hiding!

2 comments:

krizzlybear said...

Rip got tagged by Gnomeageddon, who was tagged by Maiara of Voodoo Ventures, who got tagged by her friend from an IRL blog, who swallowed the spider to catch the fly. I don't know why she swalled the fly, I guess she'll die =/

Averna said...

Hehe, screen shots are fun. I go through mine quite often to see what goodies I have hiding in there ^^