Friday, July 25, 2008

Needs More Locks

Hey. I want an introduction post before I start throwing madness all around, as well.

As it turns out, our dearest Bellwether left me the keys to her blog, too. While I'm certainly not as exciting as my co-blogger, Ratshag, I'll still leave you with that deep remorse in the pit of your heart. I will still make you wonder, "Where is Bellwether and why did she give him blogging privileges?" Don't worry, I'll still try to at least touch on trees, but don't you expect me to do a good job.

Oh yes. This'll be an amazing 4 Haelz adventure.

*~*~*
Bellwether is on vacation from the twenty-fourth to the fourth and appreciates your patience in answering all your comments and e-mails. Please enjoy these pre-scheduled posts and lunatic bloggers in the meantime!

No comments: