Monday, December 17, 2007

10 Druid WSG

I like to hang around the Druid forums once in a while. Mostly because, between all the trolls crying for nerf, there's generally a gem to be found. For instance, this beautiful idea of a ten-druid warsong gulch run. Fantastic. I love druid-centric things. This doesn't mean I don't love my other guildies, but druids hold a special place in my heart.



I sincerely hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. Now I'm wondering how well the rest of the battlegrounds would run populated by only druids...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just got pointed here from Resto4Life (God, I hope I remember simple HTML tags), and I have to say this video made my ... well, early early early morning I suppose, hehe.

Just read your small history you posted as well, so I suppose I'm one of those people that's just dropping in, but figured I'd say hi just 'cause. I'm completely with you on the Battleground healing as well :)

Hmm, having never used Blogger, apparently I can 'identify' myself with my old Livejournal account. Nifty, I suppose.

So yeah, don't have much else to say right now - thanks for the amazing wonderful video, hehe. Keep everything up :)

- Nilianil