Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Druid Goodies

I know this blog has been really sparse lately, but I have been super busy. Fear not, however, as I have not completely neglected you all, and soon I may have a super surprise for you. But right now I have a different surprise, no less super!

I've mentioned before that I'm BRK's Executive Assistant. And as part of my job, I created this cute design:



Which BRK then put on a shirt, added a tagline, and threw up for sale. I'm super excited about it, and you should be, too!

If interested, head to BRK's website and check them out. He'll ship them anywhere in the world you can get mail, so don't think it's limited to just US kids. But, remember, these shirts are only available until July 19th, one week from today, so don't think about it too long!

3 comments:

wow gold said...

The design is very simple but it rocks!! Maybe the small size will fit in to me :)

Armond said...

That design screamed your name when I glanced at it on BRK's site. Maybe I'll get one...

Anonymous said...

I would really love one of these shirts. Without bigredkitty.net on the back.