Tuesday, May 4, 2010

To Keep You Occupied...

It's finals week, and then I'm graduating from my University! So, yeah, I'm a little busy. However, I like to keep you distracted and happy, so I am now providing you with entertainment!

I was on a podcast!

Yep, last minute thing, where I was invited to Twisted Nether Blogcast for their 86th episode! It also had Lissanna from Restokin and Stop from Stoppable Force (who are quite more awesome than me) and we got to rant about that thing that I hate, i.e. raid lockout changes.

So while I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off, follow this link and make sure you have about two and a half hours free to listen. It is really that long.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the impending graduation!

Hana said...

Woo, congratulations! :D

Ue said...

Congrats! Is Bell headed to Druid graduate school, or straight into a career in forestry? hehe

Ueshiba said...

Congrats! Is Bell headed to Druid graduate school, or straight into a career in Forestry? hehe

Hobert said...

Good job! I'm just completing my first year at University. This finals week is awful enough... I can't imagine what you're going through. I guess I'll find out all too soon.

I really like the lock out change, and here's why:

I always felt like I was missing out when I didn't complete 25 ToC, 10 ICC, 25 ICC, VoA 10, VoA 25, Ony 10, Ony 25, and a heroic everyday. That's a lot to do in a week. And sure, I only do half of those hoping a cloak will drop, since I'm still in the 226 version of the Sunglimmer Drape, but PuGing even half those takes a lot of time.

I exclusively PuG raids now, but I like to take every opportunity to make my character better. I appreciate that Blizzard is making less of those available.

I didn't always PuG; I was a hardcore raider in BC, and I loved that. If I still played the game that way, I'd be mad that I couldn't pick up extra pieces of gear on non-raid nights.

I do hope this change works out well. I guess we'll see :D