Friday, April 2, 2010

Art Break!

I've gotten three pretty big requests for stuff to cover on my blog. So while I work on them, I'll show you what I've been doing. It's all pretty simple and very small.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

These are two Tree of Life symbol icons. I made them for my Twitter account, but they're free for anyone to use.

Photobucket

Ohgawdmyeyes. This was my first attempt at Druid-related pixel art and as you can see I am terrible. Don't try to argue.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

As you can see, it eventually morphed into something a little better. Still not entirely happy with it, but I'll have to keep working on it. Again, free to use!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Armond said...

I have never seen a chibi-tree before, but that's a pretty good one.

Pixielated said...

Love it!!!

On another note, I'd like to get your opinion on something if you don't mind. I was recently “informed” that resto druids are “Dead Last” in effectiveness of tank healing. I realize our raid heals are kick ass, but to have someone tell me we suck as tank healers struck a nerve. I’m curious as to what your thoughts are!